Thursday, February 5, 2009
Delicious in the City
1. Who: Audrey Dwyer Occupation: Actor
2. What is your Obsidian connection? Performed in Black Medea in 2008
3. Where have you been? In Winnipeg, performing in Mirvish/Manitoba Theatre Centre production of Medea
4. When will we see you next? Second City Touring Company, directing staged readings of Lisa Codrington's new work and Michael Miller's new work
5. Why art? Because it excites and inspires
6. How's the city treating you? Deliciously.
7. What is your favourite “O” word? "Ohm". It soothes and places me back to reality.
8. The best? Olivia - a name meaning beauty and dignity, this name always makes me smile.
9.The worst? Orangeade - a beverage with too much sugar and no nutrients. Reminds me of thirst, drinking out of a cup that left wax in your mouth. Fast food sucks.