Headers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kicking the diversity ball down the street

So there was so much diversity talk in the air today that I got positively heady.
Some I can talk about right now which is the session I wasn't at. Georgetown University held a forum on diversity and I have some round up links for your perusal. They are also on Facebook right here.

From Parabasis #'s 1, 2, 3, and 4.

And while all of that is exciting from an American point of view really the big news for me was the gathering today at Cahoots Theatre Projects where reps from diverse companies from around the country got together to talk about the state of the art/theatre/browning the stage. It was very cool to meet some smart and talented folks who had lots of insights to share. There will be more details coming out as we go along but needless to say the Ad Hawk Assembly is going forward and plan on being a big presence in the theatre scene.

No comments: