Headers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Quickies

Only in the UK could they have an article that says:Which theatre has the best scenery?

An interesting article: When Babies and Broadway Intersect
I had clicked on the article because I thought it would have something to do with having babies working on stage. This seemed quirky to me since over the last 3-5 years it seems that kids are not hired to play kids anymore. I am not sure of all the ins and outs of why. I do know that when we did Black Medea we had to have two brothers alternating the roles. There are a number of CTA measures that define the working requirements for kids but I don't know if they are in part responsible or not. Anyway this isn't what the article is about. It's much better.

Perfect Cross Pollination Theatre would probably look like this: A Pakistani-American Family Is Caught in Some Cultural Cross-Fire

No comments: