Headers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Office Move #1

The new office space as it slowly goes from empty to full. There is a small back room as well which is not pictured. As you can see there are windows all along the west and north sides which does make for some cooling issues in the summer as we cannot do window mounted air conditioners. But it is a bright, bright space in a funky building and I think it will serve us well. I will picture update as I can.

Oh yeah....I know the curtains are guy-ish but it was only Michael and I in the room at the time.






1 comment:

Sheran said...

In offices, many hardware are used. So moving an office require renovation of the whole place. This requires a lot of hardware. Commercial hardware are now available in internet and ready to deliver inside and outside the USA and Canada. DK Hardware provides online service and delivery all type of commercial hardware at reasonable cost.