Headers

Friday, September 5, 2014

re:Connexion Casting Call

re:Connexion  COMMUNITY and ARTS

Toronto/GTA Casting Call

Piece/Play: Unknown Territory
Where: Toronto
Type: Devised Theatre

Auditions for Unknown Territory, Produced by re:Connexion Community and Arts and the Piece of Mine Festival.

Actor/co-creators needed

Looking for Non-Equity actors/co-creators of Caribbean ethnicities (Bajan accent is an asset but not necessary)
Actors must have a background or an interest in collective creation and physical theatre. A Musical (singing or instrumental) background/talent is an asset.

Unknown Territory premiers October 10th in the Piece of Mine Festival at Bathurst Theatre in Toronto.
Devised and Directed by: Amanda Nicholls
Dramaturge by: Natasha Adiyana Morris


The Story:
Unknown Territory is a Caribbean Canadian tale that unveils ones history; the facts and the hidden kinks. It is a play that follows the love story of a young Bajan couple and their migration to Canada. Now, in present time, their offspring seek to reconnect with the island roots of an unknown land...


Cast Breakdown:


3 Sisters: teenagers, Age throughout the play.
Mother/Grandmother: age 20 – a mother of 3 and works as a custodian/housekeeping in a hospital. They age throughout the play.
Father/Grandpa: age 23 Mechanic/Body shop. They age throughout the play.
Rehearsal Period: two weekend intensives September 26-28th and October 3-5th with extra rehearsals during the performance week of the festival date TBA.
The show will be a profit-share/Honorarium.
Email amanda.reconnexion@gmail.com with a headshot and resume for audition information. Please specify the part(s) you wish to audition for.

3 comments:

jordan said...

Elite housekeeping is a leading Toronto House Cleaning & Maid Services & office Cleaning Company providing quality those seeking a cleaning lady for maid services home cleaning services in the Toronto & North / East York with affordable Rates.
Deep cleaning service toronto
House cleaning services toronto
Condo cleaning service toronto
Move in cleaning service
office cleaning Service
Maid for condos
Real estate cleaning service
Airbnb cleaning service

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Busarakham.

MAKSIM ALEK said...

I think you have a great article here, But let me share with you all here about my experience with a loan lender called Benjamin Lee who helped me expand my business with his loan company that offered me a loan amount of 600,000.00 USD which I used to upgrade my business months ago. He was really awesome working with him because he a Gentle man with a good heart, a man who can listen to your heart beat and tell you that everything will be OK, when I contacted Mr lee it was on my Facebook page that his advert came up then I visited his office at Michigan to discuss about the loan offer that he and his company render, He makes me understand how all process go then I decided to give a try to it was successful just like he promised, yeah I believe him, I trust him, I rely on him as well about all my project he will be my dear financial officer and I'm glad my business is probably going well and I'm going makes my business growth like grass with his help.he work's with a great investors and guess what? They also give international loans. Is that not awesome to hear when you know a lot of business project are growing up each day by day in your heart hoping that you going to make income of that job to raise money for the project, Ops, then Mr Lee will help you with that, Yes international loan he will help you with that perfectly because I trust him very much for that kind of job, Look don't be shy or shaded give a possible try to Mr lee here his contact : 247officedept@gmail.com