Headers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

the god-side of us


















1. Who: MOTION Occupation: Poet/Writer/Spoken Wordist/Emcee

2. What is your Obsidian connection? Member of the Playwrights Unit (yeah!)

3. Where have you been? All over the city, and then by my computer, writing, writing, writing - ready to emerge back into the streets.

4. When will we see you next? March 1st @ the Trane Studio, 40 Dayz, The Launch Party, launching my new book of poemz - live performance, live band,
live DJ, live crowd

5. Why art? Art is the god-side of us all, The CREATOR

6. How’s the city treating you? T.O. is home, gotta roam, but still have the rumble of the street cars within me.

7. Complete the sentence: “In 2009 I will…” take my step into a new phase - ready for the next adventure!

8. What is your favourite “O” word? Orgasm, open, organic

9. The best? Wings, warm weather, feeling free

10. The worst? Preconceptions, bars and barbed wire (pass me a wire cutter) and bone chilling weather...I'm ready for spring!

No comments: